2013年1月18日星期五

carefree vacation with chi hair care

"You have said, this life you dare lust too, you look forward chi straightener, but is content of Xie and I walk hand in hand, my smile is worth the pain of life to guard these words, I also believe that the . ""You have said, this life with me, you know life can be turned so sweet chi and happiness. Should not I, even if you have the whole world, you will feel nothing; With me, chi Whatever it takes, you will feel that they own the whole world in this life, you just want to hold my hand, just wanted to hug me, just want to kiss me, I just want for you, the world can be discarded, except me. these words, I still believe that. "

"You have said, even if I have been chi hair straightener possession, in your mind, I'm still the most pure, most beautiful treasures, still only in your life, and never worth your life to love, to chi care to Rye words often think of it, will be credited moved me to tears. "

This knot do you remember? Peak night you personally pull on the chi iron pulled out from the waist that whenever you have to carry concentric hair knot, tearful smiles, "an inch concentric strand chi century with life flower. knot hair as husband and wife, loving two separated heaven and earth as evidence, jin sung for the media, I this life only finds the wife. chi From that moment you said, I am with you is to knot hair husband and wife, this knot to swear me two centuries concentric to staying. "

http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/

没有评论:

发表评论