2013年2月24日星期日

go and share the happiness with ghd pure

"Huh?Sarutobi, for a long time did not call me, OK?"The ape king -- ape magic eyes rapidly sweep around, found that not called ghd fight, have the mood to make fun of, "I find my chat?""Old man, I really want to call you to tea, ha ha!"GHD ape magic is also glad to see, in recent years not often experience intense to must use psychic Ninjutsu point, so the old man long time no see, Monkey Magic and his show their age, they are old!

"Today is to introduce my little disciples, to ghd hair straighteners, to GHD, small, this is your monkey magic grandfather, you haven't met!""Monkey Magic grandpa!"GHD started to bow to salute the ape ape magic, magic eyes smiles, "good!"To ridicule the three generation, "where are you looking for a lovely little girl as a disciple?"

"She is my favorite, old monkeys don't make fun of, meet with?"Do you think grandpa is good when?The three generation of their disciples welfare, ghd nz know, flowering, it is know acts morrow teacher, teacher good, then what good I will give you a!"Monkey Magic grandpa to see very much, send something must be super good, I want to see oh!"GHD went on a stick, laugh too sweet.

没有评论:

发表评论